Baby Animal Days

Llamas and donkeys and piglets! Oh my!
Baby Asa loves baby animals!

I was just as excited as Asa to go to the Clark Historic Farm Baby Animal Days in Grantsville.


These piglets couldn't have been any cuter. I wanted so badly to tuck one into my pocket and take it home with us. I am not sure how Patrick feels about taking me
 to places like this… I always leave scheming about all the animals we are going to have one day!


Asa was very good at being soft.

A miniature donkey?! I'm thinking we might need one in addition to the chickens and pigs I already plan on having.

Asa especially loves books these days with ducks in them.

Asa was quite fascinated by the turtle's shell.

While it is safe to say Asa enjoyed the baby animals, I think he had the most fun pulling up on all the gates and playing in the grass!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment