Every month as I type up Asa's update I say to myself, "This was the best month. I love this age." But the next month somehow always manages to be even better than the one before! Seriously, I cannot get enough of this 12 month old boy! Asa has always been a happy baby, but not one to laugh much. Recently though he has developed a very silly side. He is always cracking us up and laughing at himself.
A few of his funny things... Asa likes to sneak up on me while I am on all fours wiping up the kitchen floor. He swats at my hair or starts tickling my back because he knows my hands are to busy to protect myself! Asa has also started feeding me his food. He loves to watch me get ready to take a bite and then pull the food away. Such a tease! Asa is a super fast crawler now and is very good at escaping during diaper changes. He speeds away squealing with delight because he has managed a little naked time.
Asa loves to play in water, swing, and go for stroller walks. Asa has to hold a piece of tall grass or wild wheat during our walks. He is very good at not letting go and on the rare occasion he does, he sure lets me know! On our walks we stop to see horses, cows, chickens, and dogs.
Asa is getting slimmer all the time and it looks like he will be able to wear 24 month old clothing for a bit longer. No new teeth this month but we are very suspicious that some molars are on their way. We took Asa for a third haircut just before his birthday and his hair has a reddish hue to it in when the light hits it just right.
I feel like this post could go on and on because there are just too many fun things about this boy right now. But for now, I am going to end with one last photo that I feel perfectly captures 12 month old Asa.
So silly, happy, and full of energy!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible
0 comments:
Post a Comment