The Family at Fairmont



We had a little Jensen family reunion at Fairmont Hot Springs earlier this month. (Cue Mommacita, "I love this place!!!) It is always special when the entire family can manage to get together. And to be together in one of our all-time favorite places?! It just doesn't get much better than that!

I was proud of myself and Nicole for remembering our tripods so we could snap some photos of the family.


The cousins were so cute together. Nana nicknamed Sterling "Fish Boy." Fish Boy was very nice to Asa. He'd tickle Asa's feet, give him hugs and kisses, and play peekaboo by hiding under the water.





I didn't bring my camera down to the pool until the last day and by then some of the family had already headed home. I was really hoping to get a water photo of the entire family… Looks like we'll just have to make another reunion happen soon!





And now for my favorite photo from the trip...


I can't get over how much these two love each other!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment