After thinking about it all summer we finally bought a bike trailer. I've been wanting a trailer but have been holding off because I don't actually own a bike and I was not planning to get myself one until we bought a house with a garage to store it in. However, Asa and I can't get enough of the outdoors and I knew he'd love being pulled all around on adventures so I begged my mom to let me use her bike. She's the nicest so of course she said YES! With the exception of a handful of stormy days, we have biked everyday since the trailer's arrival a few weeks back. Asa sits so contently as he watches for all his favorite neighborhood animals and landmarks as I pedal along. I enjoy it a lot too especially now that my quads have gotten stronger. It is a bit of a workout biking with my 20+ pound belly in the front and my almost 30 pound kiddo in the back!
We love the weekends because Da-Da can join us for a ride. (My dad is also very nice to let us use his bike when Patrick joins us.) Here are a few photos from a little jaunt down the road to school playground on a rect sunny fall day.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible



0 comments:
Post a Comment