Bump Update: 33 Weeks
How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby: The baby is now just over 4 pounds and around 17 inches long. (Pineapple)
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes: Do I even keep this question at this point?!
Sleep: I am now at that point where I am up several times a night needing to use the bathroom. I am not the best at falling back asleep quickly after I have to get out of bed. Thank goodness for nap time!
Symptoms: I am actually feeling super great at the moment. I am starting to feel the urge to "nest" and have pretty good energy most days.
Stretch marks: Nope! Miracle of miracles!
Best moment of the week: Asa now signs "baby." It is the sweetest thing. If he sees me rubbing my tummy or something that reminds him of the baby, like the new car seat, he gets excited and does the sign. He likes to help rub lotion on my big belly, too. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet!
Another best moment from the week was getting a massage. I have been having a lot of soreness in my hips and low back and I feel like a new mama after getting a little TLC.
Another best moment from the week was getting a massage. I have been having a lot of soreness in my hips and low back and I feel like a new mama after getting a little TLC.
Food cravings/aversions: My BLT and chips and salsa cravings are still going strong!
Movement: Still lots of movement but you can tell that things are getting a little bit more snug for the baby. I am always entertained watching my belly move around. I still have moments where it is hard to believe that is a little person inside me making my belly bulge in all sorts of ways.
Gender: I had another boy dream. I dreamt the baby was born on Austin's birthday and since both Patrick and I think Austin is so cool and we like his name, we decided to name the baby after him! Since Bud's birthday is so close to my due date it could totally happen!
What I'm looking forward to: We have so many fun family plans coming up over the next several weeks. I am looking forward to soaking up these last moments as a family of three and being able to give all my attention to Asa. As much as we are beyond thrilled for our new little one to join us, it is bittersweet seeing this chapter close.
*A few bonus photos from my bump update photo shoot featuring our little man.*
We reached a very important milestone… Asa wore his first pair of non-stretchy or sweat style pants.
Asa is still our chunky monkey but he has slimmed down enough that he can comfortably wear dress pants when he is not in a cloth diaper. (I usually put him in a disposable diaper for church.)
He is such a handsome big boy!
It still hard to believe we'll soon have two kiddos running around!
*A few bonus photos from my bump update photo shoot featuring our little man.*
We reached a very important milestone… Asa wore his first pair of non-stretchy or sweat style pants.
Asa is still our chunky monkey but he has slimmed down enough that he can comfortably wear dress pants when he is not in a cloth diaper. (I usually put him in a disposable diaper for church.)
He is such a handsome big boy!
That smile can only mean one thing… kitty cats!!!
It still hard to believe we'll soon have two kiddos running around!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible






0 comments:
Post a Comment