Asa loooooves bananas. He would eat them for every meal if I'd let him. He can't walk by the fruit basket without signing and saying "nana." He can spot the bananas in the grocery store from a mile away. He knows exactly which of his books has a banana pictured somewhere in it. After noticing a photo pop up of a banana on the computer while I was placing an online grocery order, Asa now wants to sit on my lap and look at bananas together all the time. We pull them up on Google Image and he gets so, so excited. Asa likes to remove the peel himself and make his sound for things that are yucky. He then helps throw the peel in the garbage. When we were weaning Asa from nursing last week, bananas were our saving grace. When he'd ask for mama milk and I'd tell him it was all gone and offer him something else bananas were the only substitution he'd accept.
I had to snap a few photos of this boy and his bananas so we'll always remember his little obsession. These photos were taking at 6:01am. Having his daily banana is literally the first thing he does when he wakes up.
Those eyebrows kill me!
Ten seconds later the banana is gone!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised Asa likes his bananas so much. Asa comes from a long line of banana lovers- I'm known to eat banana and peanut butter toast for breakfast every morning and my mom is Nana Banana after all!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible



0 comments:
Post a Comment