J + J

Jordan and Jamie tied the knot!
They are such a cute and fun couple and we couldn't be happier for them.


There were lots of hiccups leading up to the big day, but in the end everything turned out beautifully.


Our wedding day was the most special day of my life and there is nothing like attending a sealing and reception to get me all sentimental. I especially loved attending Jordan and Jamie's sealing because they got married in the Bountiful Temple, or Patrick and I call it, "Our Temple." I believe it was even the same sealing room!


And now onto the family photos! 









Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment