A Picnic and the Aviary

One of my Kindermusik families gave me tickets to the Tracy Aviary as an end of the year thank you gift. It was as though they had read my mind… Patrick and I had just been talking about taking Asa there.
We decided to use our tickets on Memorial Day. After making our plans, Patrick and I realized that it was Memorial Day 2012 that we had gone to Tracy Aviary on a super fun date. I love little coincidences like that!

Asa had his first picnic. The clean-up was a breeze and I am thinking we should picnic every meal!

I love Asa's chubby cheeks so, so much. I make sure to kiss them every chance I get because I know they aren't going to stay that way forever!


Kiwis are a favorite these days!


Condors, flamingos, and cranes!



So much to see but of course Asa was most fascinated by the chain fencing and rocks!




It is always fun to come across the peacocks wandering the aviary. It made us wonder what a trip to the aviary would be like if all the birds were roaming and flying free…


After our day out I was just so happy because we were hot and sweaty and there was no denying that summer had arrived!
Summer = Lots and lots of adventures!



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment