How We Do Rainy Days

Last week we had a couple of rainy days. Asa and I stayed in our pajamas, listened to Disney music, and raided Nana's toy closet. Mom had saved our childhood play tunnels and I knew they would be a new crawler's dream come true! 



This is the face of a very happy little boy!



I seriously cannot believe so many of our toys survived five kids and are still in good enough shape for the grandkids to now play with! I know I've said it before, but it just so fun to see your own kid enjoy what you did when you were little yourself.


I've been trying to catch this new trick of Asa's on camera for a few weeks now. He is really into picking up balls and other small toys with his mouth and carrying them around like this while crawling.  He also "fetches" balls if you roll them across the room. Seems we have ourselves a little puppy!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment