Last Friday evening our little family was hanging out in the living room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Asa move several feet on all fours. Patrick and I both looked at each other in excited surprise. "Did Asa just crawl?!" And just like that we have a crawler on our hands! It took him 10 1/2 months to figure it out and only one day to master his new skill.
Asa has been a very curious boy since the moment he was born. His ability to get around the apartment on his own has opened up a whole new world and he is loving it. I have been busy tucking away potential dangers. Every morning Asa crawls to our standing fan and then to the computer desk as quickly as he can to see if he got there before I remembered to unplug and hide the cords. He wants those cords sooooo badly. Sorry, baby! For now, Mama is still quicker than you!
This morning I was cleaning up the kitchen and had the laundry door opened. Asa was there in a flash! Patrick and I have nicknamed Asa "Trouble," but we mean it in the most endearing way. That said, I cannot wait to have a space where this boy can explore freely without me having to watch his every move. Soon!
I followed Asa around the first several days after he learned to crawl trying to get a photo with my "good" camera to document his big milestone. However, he refused to crawl whenever the camera was in sight. I managed to snap these photos this morning with my phone. They are not the best quality, especially this last one, but I wanted to post them anyway.
That is a mischievous grin if I ever saw one!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible



0 comments:
Post a Comment