Our first month with Sage has come and gone. Those first few weeks with a newborn are so exciting because they are filled with so many firsts. Here are a few we captured.
FIRST PHOTO WITH ASA
It is nearly impossible to get photos of Asa these days because he wants the camera or phone. Basically every recent photo I have is him reaching up to me.
I love this sweet photo because it shows Asa being "soft." He really has done a wonderful job being gentle with Sage.
FIRST THANKSGIVING
Sage feasted on "Mama Milk" and Asa ate half a dozen rolls. No exaggeration.
FIRST BATH
I can't get over all the hair this boy has. Sage's first bath time was the perfect opportunity to snap a photo of his hairy shoulders.
This is the calmest bath experience we've had. He basically slept through the entire thing. Subsequent baths have involved a lot of crying.
FIRST SMILE CAUGHT ON CAMERA
This little guy gives us lots of sleep smiles and I was so happy to catch one with the camera.
FIRST TIME ASA PLACED A RANDOM OBJECT ON SAGE'S HEAD
I can't wait for the day Asa and Sage can play together. I think Asa is anxious to play with his little brother, too. He has made up a little game of placing random toys and objects on Sage and I feel like it's his way of trying to interact with him.
FIRST FAMILY NAP
Patrick and I have always talked about how fun it will be to snuggle in bed as a family napping, reading books, or watching a show. Asa will only fall asleep in his crib (and sometimes the car seat) and until recently didn't like to cuddle much so it was so unexpected when he fell asleep on our bed next to Patrick while I was nursing Sage.
Our little dream was coming true!
Asa came down with a fever later that day so it turns out that a little flu bug was the reason behind the random midmorning nap. Hopefully there are more family naps in our future that do not involve someone being sick.
ONE LAST PHOTO BECAUSE SAGE IS SO CUTE AND WE LOVE HIM TO PIECES!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible






0 comments:
Post a Comment