Christmas 2016


Even if Sage slept through majority of the holiday festivities, it made Christmas extra special this year having him around. Christmas is so, so magical with kids.

The Jensen family holiday dinner took place on Christmas Eve. It was the perfect meal because Asa liked every single thing on the menu; ham, mashed potatoes, homemade bread, Papa's applesauce, and cream corn.


We opened the gifts from family members after dinner. Asa got a road rug for his cars from Nana and Papa and he says "Nana" and signs "Thank you" or kisses it whenever he sees it in his nursery.


The big boys played Monopoly later in the evening. They didn't even ask if I wanted to join in. My hatred of the game isn't exactly a secret. Ha.


Christmas morning was spent in our pajamas opening gifts. Asa was over the whole unwrapping thing after a present or two so Patrick and I finished his gifts for him. He was so excited about all his new toys though!



 Once again Sage missed most of the excitement!


I got a potato from Patrick! Totally funny and unexpected. If you watch SHARK TANK you'll appreciate this.


I woke up early before everyone else to get showered and dressed for church. (I was super anxious to wear this super comfy and cute nursing dress I had recently bought.) However, there was so much snow that we didn't think we'd be able to shovel our way out in time for church. We had a little Christmas devotional of our own in the evening instead.


I would have never guessed last December that we'd be celebrating the holidays this year with another baby around! The best gift ever!


It is hard to tell who is enjoying all the new toys the most… Daddy or Asa?



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment